This policy sets out the basis on which personal information about you may be collected and used when you use (whether to just browse or to make a purchase) the following website: www.coolgifts.com.co and on our mobile with us on Coolgifts' official Facebook account, and purchase Coolgifts items from our website. By using the Coolgifts website (www.coolgifts.com.co), registering an account, interacting with us on social media, you are accepting and consenting to the terms of this policy.
We are committed to maintaining your privacy.
What are your rights?
You have the right to be given the following information each time we collect information from you:
- our identity and contact details
- what we are going to use your information for and the legal basis for processing
- whether you are obligated to provide the information and the consequences of failure to provide it
- who we will share your information with
- whether your information will go outside the European Economic Area and if it does what we are doing to protect it
- how long we are keeping your data for
- your rights in respect of our use of your data (see below)
- if we are collecting data with your explicit consent, the fact you have the right to withdraw consent at any time
- that you can contact the Information Commissioners Office (www.ico.org.uk) or your local supervisory authority for data protection matters if you have a complaint of our use of your information
- if we make any automated decisions about you, the logic involved and the significance and envisaged consequences for you.
You have the right to ask us the following about our use of your information:
- the purpose of our use
- what type of information is used
- who we share your information with
- how long we keep your information
- what rights you have in relation the information we hold
- whether you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office or other supervisory authority
- if we collected your information from another person, who that person is
- whether we make any decisions about you automatically
- whether your information goes outside the European Economic Area. You can also ask us for a copy of the data we have.
You can ask us to correct any details you think we have which are incorrect.
You can ask us to delete information about you if any of the following apply:
- it is no longer required by us for the purpose for which we collected it from you
- if we collected it with your explicit consent, when you withdraw that consent
- if you have grounds to object to us using it (see below) and we do not have any overriding legitimate grounds for using it
- if we have unlawfully used your information
- if you need us to delete it so that you can comply with a legal obligation
Please note that we may need to keep certain information to comply with our legal obligation or for claims purposes.
You can ask us to stop using your information if any of the following apply:
- you don't think we have the correct details for you
- our use is unlawful and you do not want us to delete your information
- when you object to processing (see below)
- we no longer require the information for the purpose for which we collected it
- where we collected the information with your explicit consent
- if you object to our use (see below) and we do not have any overriding legitimate grounds for using it
- if we need us to delete it so you can comply with a legal obligation
Please note, when you make a request we can still store your information and use it for claims purposes or if it necessary to protect another person.
You have the right to ask us to send your information to you or another person where we originally collected your information with your explicit consent.
You have the right to ask us to stop using your information where we have told you the legal purpose for which we are processing your information is for legitimate interests, and you have grounds relating to your personal situation which requires us to stop using your information or where we have collected your information for direct marketing and you want us to stop using it for direct marketing purposes.
How do I exercise these rights?
If you want to exercise any of these rights please contact our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org