Master Cook t-shirt in white.
It's made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
|Length (Worldwide) (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½|
|Width (Worldwide) (inches)||18||20||22||24||26||28|
|Length (East Asia) (inches)||26 ⅜||27 ½||28 ¾||29 ½||30 ¼|
|Width (East Asia) (inches)||18 ½||19 ¾||20 ⅞||22||23 ¼|
|Length (Worldwide) (cm)||71||74||77||79||83||85|
|Width (Worldwide) (cm)||46||51||56||61||66||71|
|Length (East Asia) (cm)||67||70||73||75||77||0|
|Width (East Asia) (cm)||47||50||53||56||59||0|
Delivery information and fees:
- Free UK delivery
- VAT is included in the price
- Our products are made in Latvia and Spain
- There are NO extra fees (customs and import duties and import VAT) on orders of £135 OR LESS.
- The customs and import duties on orders worth OVER £135 can range from 0-25% depending on the goods you've bought. The import VAT is 20%. The courier will request payment of these charges and they will detail the import duties and taxes as well as a clearance fee. (The clearance fee covers the cost of customs processing and administration cost associated with collecting the import charges.)